Official RAF Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a part of this forum, you are part of the RAF Alliance. We stand as one, We fight as one, We win as one

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylic_X
Admin

(RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members Empty
PostSubject: (RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members   (RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:55 am

Sounds abit boring but here are the rules by which all our members must adbide by and follow.

1, Do not attack another allaince member,
THIS IS A GAME RULE that can lead to a game ban by the moderators and thus will not be tollerated.

~Our allaince must work together in happyness and harmony if we are to sucseed!

# This rule also applies to any of the members of allainces we have confederation pacts with or NAP's with.... we want to be known as honourable
not deceitful because this could lead to our anhilation

2, When messageing another player, no matter what the circumstances (yes even if they whiped out all your troops and stole your resources) BE POLITE! lol, it has been proven time and time again that simply being polite and freindly means that other players are more likely to be freindly back.

Even if they swear at you dont swear back, just message me and ill sort it out for you.

3. Messege someone after they attack you to see if you can negotiate peacefully for them not to attack you.

4. Dont attack Members of Larger or more powerful allaince as we wont beable to protect you or anyone when they declare war as revenge.

5. Do try and Grow as much as you can

6. Raiding smaller players is fine, just check there profile first to make sure they dont have nap's with big players or are a big player with a small village near you.

7. When your population in under 100, make sure you focus on building resource feilds and crannys, NOT HERO'S MANSIONS! as these are useless to anyone untill they are at level 10
(and at a population under 100 you dont stand a chance)

8. ENJOY THE GAME

9. If someone needs a hand (advice etc) help them out, its the least you can do...

~ If in need of troops message me and i'll see what can be done

as of now grey gets an auto kick, with a message explaining why, reds will get a message saying get active and yellows will get a message ref to a sitter.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://rafallianceforum.forumotion.com
wolf-clan

(RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members   (RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:45 am

Most you probably ended up skipping through it but please, can you read all the rules and abide by them. I'll be honest, i dislike rules, but i know that they are for the good of the alliance and therefore i will abide by them!
Back to top Go down

(RULE's) The code of conduct for RAF members
Page 1 of 1