Official RAF Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a part of this forum, you are part of the RAF Alliance. We stand as one, We fight as one, We win as one

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting FIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf-clan

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 am

Alright boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen you've no doubt read Ichebein's message we are, in effect, at war. FIGHT just has one member, the traitor "allgood", so please post here how long it will take for your army to get there, DO NOT POST ARMY SIZE, THIS SITE COULD BE READ BY ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
wolf-clan

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:36 am

My army is 43:39:03 hrs away from his village. Hes a Teuton, so will find it hard to defend himself unless he has spearmen, which are effctive against horsemen more so than infantry.
Back to top Go down
Rowen

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm ready to fight Twisted Evil

It takes me about 45:24:02 to reach him, but its definately worth it.

Are we planning to all attack around the same time?
Back to top Go down
wolf-clan

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:45 pm

im not sure scratch we need to know how long it takes for us to reach him, and just how much damage hehas taken from any other attackers.
Back to top Go down
Sinofar

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:59 pm

I can't help...someone is attacking all the time...killed all my troops Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wolf-clan

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:46 pm

have you tried talking to him? that usualy hepls, if not get ichbein in and he'll have a 'friendly' chat with the guy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sinofar

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:36 am

Thanks, its all sorted now...I fluttered my eyelashes and was very sweet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolf-clan

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting FIGHT   Fighting FIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting FIGHT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RAF Alliance Forum :: Alliance Only :: Attacks and Strategies-
Jump to: