Official RAF Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a part of this forum, you are part of the RAF Alliance. We stand as one, We fight as one, We win as one

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddle Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylic_X
Admin

Riddle Time Empty
PostSubject: Riddle Time   Riddle Time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:03 am

All you do is answer the riddles that are put on here by me! some are easier, and others not so easy. So good luck!

A man is trapped in a room with NO way out but was sealed in with just a stick.

There are no holes, cracks or damadge of any kind, but he manages to escape, so how does he do it?

(clue: he uses the stick that he has!)

Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://rafallianceforum.forumotion.com
wolf-clan

Riddle Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Time   Riddle Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:36 am

he rubs his hands together until they are sore, he uses the saw to cut the stick in half, two halfs make a whole, he uses the hole to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kylic_X
Admin

Riddle Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Time   Riddle Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 am

ooh, who's a clever one lol lol!
Back to top Go down
https://rafallianceforum.forumotion.com
wolf-clan

Riddle Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Time   Riddle Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:25 am

errrrr me? lol. i dont know any good riddles really......hmmmm. heres one, really simple:

A man is found dead in a sealed room, a noose hangs from the celing 10 ft from the floor which is covered in a pool of water, too thin for him to have drowned in. How did he die?
Back to top Go down
Rowen

Riddle Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Time   Riddle Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Hehe I couldn't get the first one

The puddle of water was actually frozen ice, he stands on it with his head in the noose and waits for the ice to melt.

=]
Good one!

I don't have any riddles, but I'll try.

A Panda walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary." What did the dictionary say?

Sorry, it sucks a bit ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riddle Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Time   Riddle Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddle Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RAF Alliance Forum :: Alliance Only :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: