Official RAF Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a part of this forum, you are part of the RAF Alliance. We stand as one, We fight as one, We win as one

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitters and Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylic_X
Admin

Sitters and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Sitters and Activity   Sitters and Activity Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:06 am

At this early stage of the game its essential that we are constantly growing and don't prevent easy targets for raiders.
If you aren't going to be around for a while let the leadership know and we'll look after your account until you're able. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://rafallianceforum.forumotion.com
wolf-clan

PostSubject: Re: Sitters and Activity   Sitters and Activity Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:50 am

I am currently full and will be for the next week or so but i'll let you know when im open for sitting Smile
Back to top Go down
Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Sitters and Activity   Sitters and Activity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Hey, I just thought I'd do this in advance, in case there isn't anyone to sit for me.

From the 2nd of August to about the 9th or 10th, could anyone possible sit for me?
I may also need someone to sit for me for a few days before then, so if it is possible, I would very much appreciate if anyone could sit for me =]

Thankyou^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitters and Activity   Sitters and Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitters and Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RAF Alliance Forum :: Alliance Only :: Sitters-
Jump to: