Official RAF Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a part of this forum, you are part of the RAF Alliance. We stand as one, We fight as one, We win as one

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attacks and Strategies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylic_X
Admin

Attacks and Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Attacks and Strategies   Attacks and Strategies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 am

Use this section for anything military. If you've got any attacks coming, if there is someone that needs attacking or even if you need someone scouting. As with all forums be careful what you write as there may be spies about. We need to appear strong from the start, if you're constantly being raided then we can work together to reinforce to stop the raids.
Back to top Go down
https://rafallianceforum.forumotion.com
Rowen

PostSubject: Re: Attacks and Strategies   Attacks and Strategies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:54 pm

It seems that wampyraver has attacked a few members in our alliance. Although there is not much we can do - his alliance is quite strong - I would just like to warn everyone to make sure if you are going to be attacked and the player attacking you is strong or has a strong alliance, tell us and we will help =]
Back to top Go down
wolf-clan

PostSubject: Re: Attacks and Strategies   Attacks and Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:39 am

I recommend you build up crannies to hide your resources (remember that teutons take 1/3 of all hidden resources!) and buil up the wall of your vllage to help any defending troops!
Back to top Go down
shadowclaw

PostSubject: Re: Attacks and Strategies   Attacks and Strategies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:19 am

I keep on getting attacked by a player called Treen. He/she has killed 100 of my troops, destroyed my city wall, and destroyed my barracks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacks and Strategies   Attacks and Strategies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacks and Strategies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official RAF Alliance Forum :: Alliance Only :: Attacks and Strategies-
Jump to: